* Immerse yourself in a lifestyle that you are inspired to maintain, rather than living in the midst of mediocrity.
++ If you wake up surrounded by things that are upper echelon, you naturally act accordingly and emit likened energy. Subconsciously society has trained us to “Stay in our lane”, therefore we at GD advise you make that lane; a road to success.
* Affirmations: Affirm in mind and act accordingly, assert assert assert! You must write and speak your success into existence. If it remains ‘just a dream’, the likelihood of you ‘sleeping’ on them are high.
* #GOALS – materialistic hip hop, luxury items or travelling.
These vary depending on the individual, but they are all of the same premise; that being admiration becoming action.
++ Whilst listening to rappers talk about the journey, the lavish life and the lifestyle, you’ll be encouraged to be able to actually relate, thus will work harder.
++ If you save + purchase a luxury item, you will like the confidence it gives you, therefore you will work harder to attain such items more frequently.
++ Equally, if travelling is your dream, you’ll make your ‘routine’ one of success so that you can have the ‘freedom’ to explore with no limits.
* Views: Vision board – Self explanatory. Making these are a past time that ironically focuses on future, and is actually quite enjoyable; given that everything on their directly relates to self therefore giving you a feeling of self gratification and encouragement.
* Knowledge – Know yourself !! Keep reading and learning. Maximise on your talents yes, but also work on your weaker areas, aim to always know how and CHOSE to delegate your weaker areas to others whom may find it easier. You never want to NEED assistance, you should aim to knowingly refer to / liaise with a better candidate.
* Why ?! This must be at forefront, we as humans are beings of emotions. Though emotions must often be omitted from business decisions, they are perfect for motivating you obtain better opportunities, engage in better interactions and fulfill your goals at a higher frequency.
The right kind of motivation becomes manifestation !
With that in mind, I urge you all to remain self motivated and pop onto Growdaily.co.uk if you need support.
As always, until next time be good to yourselves, kind to others and above all GROW DAILY.
Written by Karen Sherise